Saturday, December 29, 2007

chapter one

I will be writing a story chapter by chapter and posting it for you to read.

-enjoy


--chapter 1--
star child


Once there was a young girl who loved looking through her telescope. She was gazing at the stars when a small star fell from the sky. The girl ran over and peered into the crater the star left behind. Inside, a star was looking at her with beady eyes. "What are you doing?"The little girl asked. "I cant find my mama!" it said, through tears.
"I'll help you," said the girl. Years passed, and the girl and star sat looking through the telescope, but there was no sign of the star's mama. "If your mama isn't going to come to us, we will go to her!" the little girl promised. They thew together a starship and later set of on there journey to the star's mama.

1 comment:

CLB said...

Hi Duncan.

This is Auntie Carla. I am enjoying your story. You are very talented.